Experienced Bookkeeper | Soho
£25,000 - £30,000
Experienced Bookkeeper required for this longstanding successful interior design business based in Soho. It is a critical role within the business and the successful candidate will be a very integral part of the organisation.
- Manage the day-to-day accounting operations for the company, bookkeeping, and handling all financial related queries.
- Overseeing the general office (of 3 people who process sales orders through the business to invoicing and purchase ordering through to purchase ledger entry and handle stock control)
- Managing bank accounts
- Accounting for incoming payments
- Credit Control
- Preparing cash flow statements
- Paying invoices and managing relationships with suppliers
- Manging staff expenses, fuel cards etc….
- Completing VAT returns
- Completing EC Sales Stats
- Checking employee hours/timesheets, calculating overtime, managing holiday, sick pay etc...
- Some data analysis and ad hoc reporting across the business
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company's financial statements
The successful candidate will be either AAT qualified or qualified by experience
Strong commercial awareness
Solid analytical skills
Ability to work autonomously
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job