An exciting opportunity has become available with an independent firm of Chartered Accountants for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their growing team. This is a mixed role that will involve Bookkeeping, VAT and accounts preparation.
The firm prides itself on providing expert advice and a value for money service. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced candidate with previous experience in a similar role to take on a new challenge with a larger firm!
The Bookkeeper responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking bookkeeping for clients
- Maintaining up to date complete financial records
- Preparing VAT returns
- Preparation of CIS returns
- Liaising with multiple clients
- Gathering relevant information from clients
Essential Requirements are:
- Must be proficient in SAGE
- Great communication skills to deal with clients
- Experience in a bookkeeper role
If you have all of the above requirements for the Experienced Bookkeeper (Practice Background) position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.