So the snow has finally cleared, spring is on the horizon and it’s time to get Off to Work!
Hopefully you’ve recovered from the big Christmas spend and now you want to start saving for your summer holidays!
We’re looking for experienced and confident baristas and bartenders to join our awesome team!
Whether you’re looking for extra hours around your current job, want to work whilst studying or just want to try something new then Off to Work could be your perfect fit… But how, you ask?
We’re really flexible with when you work - although the more you work the better! We also pay weekly so your bank account never stays empty for long.
We work at some pretty amazing venues including events and race days at Musselburgh Racecourse, other luxury Golf Courses, lavish events and parties!
You’re perfect for the role if you…
- Available to work on the 31st March!
- Have at least 6 months experience in bar work or as a barista (extra points if you’ve done both!)
- Are a people’s person
- love making people smile
- Want to learn new skills in hospitality (then you can show off to your friends that you can open a bottle of wine one handed and clear 5 plates at once - cool, right?)
- A hard worker who loves getting stuck in
- Available to work weekends
Need more convincing? We also offer you…
- Pay rates starting from £7.90 (£7.05 + £0.85 holiday pay) for under 25’s and £8.41 (£7.50 + £0.91 holiday pay) for over 25’s and anyone who has worked over 30 shifts!
- The opportunity for some great TIPS at different venues.
- Weekly pay
- Two FREE FCA accredited courses in Food Safety & Health and Safety.
- Quick progression and the opportunity to further your hospitality career.
- Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme
- 'Off the Cuff’ rewards for outstanding work
- Annual staff awards!
- Easy online booking system
Interested? APPLY NOW! Send us your CV and we’ll get in touch.
You must be over the age of 18 due to the service of alcohol and be able to prove your right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job