An top Investment Bank are seeking a professional, energetic and detail oriented Team Assistant to join them! Their culture is one of a kind, designed to propel and innovate, teamwork is a real element of this role and working collaboratively with others is highly regarded.You will be alternating between both Italian and English so fluency in both is essential.
This Team Assistant role will involve:
- -Extensive diary management
- -Booking international travel, creating detailed itineraries
- -Keeping to tight deadlines and schedules
- -Acting as a fierce gatekeeper
- -Arranging meetings internally for teams and clients
- -Ensuring you are aware of where your team are at all times
- -Financial administration - expense processing, invoices and PO raising/reconciling
- -Establishing strong working relationships with your assistant team
You will have:
- -2+ years of experience serving as an Administrative Assistant
- -Fluent Italian
- -A 'nothing is too much' attitude
- -Excellent communication and organisational skills
This client consider their support staff an integral part of their company and you must be prepared to immerse yourself fully into this role. You will be supporting across all seniorities and paying close attention to detail is key!
Initially a 6 month contract position, this role has potential for permanent employment so an excellent opportunity!