Experienced Architectural Welder- Chelmsford
Bespoke Architectural Metalwork Company specialising in shelters, walkways, balustrading and similar products, require an energetic, dynamic and proactive person who wants to be part of a team but also confident to work alone.
You will be fabricating from architects and engineering drawings, bespoke items, at the Workshop based in Chelmsford Essex.
Skills / Experience required:
- Excellent MIG TIG AND ARC welding skills, also experience in welding stainless steel.
- Work with mild steel and aluminium
- Able to read architect and engineers drawings
- Able to fabricate to a high standard with minimal supervision
- Quality checking
- Confident, reliable team player.
- Excellent time management.
- Hardworking and motivated
Excellent rates, negotiable depending on skills/experience-
(Weld Test Required).
Monday to Friday, between 8am-5pm.
For further information please email:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'