Experienced Architectural Technician
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
A long standing client of ours has an exciting new role for an Experienced Architectural Technician to join their busy and dynamic practice based in Birmingham, West Midlands.
You will be joining a team of Architects, Technical Staff and Designers where you will play a key role in the stages of the initial design and inception, through to the final stages of construction.
This role requires an Experienced Architectural Technician with a wide variety of project experience and proficiency in the software's Revit and AutoCAD.
To work as an Experienced Architectural Technician you must have:
- A qualification at minimum to degree level within an Architectural based subject.
- At least 3+ years UK based experience working as an Architectural Technician.
- Good working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD. Microstation would be desirable.
- Sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications.
- Job running experience both within the office and out on site.
Working as an Experienced Architectural Technician you will be:
- Partaking in the running of projects.
- Liaising with clients and the design teams.
- Playing a key role in the development of design proposals and involvement in project development across all work stages.
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician position:
Birmingham, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Coventry, Stourbridge, Lichfield, Telford
Are you interested in this Architectural Technician role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'