Experienced Architectural Technician
Salary: £28,000-£38,000 (Dependant on experience)
A long standing client of ours has an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Architectural Technician to join their multi-disciplinary practice based in Essex.
As an Experienced Architectural Technician you will work on a wide variety of exciting projects from the first technical stages, right through to the final construction stages on site. These projects will range predominantly be within the Residential and Property development sector.
With this role of an Experienced Architectural Technician you will gain an attractive salary, company benefits and the chance to gain mentoring for your next step in your career.
To work as an Experienced Architectural Technician you must have:
- Experience delivering large-scale housing developments for national housebuilders, either within an architectural practice or within a housebuilders office directly.
- A suitable degree in Architecture and Construction.
- Sound knowledge in AutoCAD and Sketchup and the Adobe suit package would be desirable.
- Sound knowledge of the UK Building and Planning regulations.
- At least 2+ years job running experience both within a practice and on site.
Whilst working as an Experienced Architectural Technician you will:
- Liaise with your planning team in regards to the planning conditions.
- Ensure that deadlines for projects are met and delivered at the highest
- Issue inspection reports after attending site meetings.
- Obtain design briefs from the directors.
Commutable Locations for this position of Experienced Architectural Technician are:
Essex, Chelmsford, Brentwood, Basildon, Braintree, Harlow
Are you interested in this Experienced Architectural Technician role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'