Previous office administration experience is essential as you will be required to work as part of team and assist in the coordination of the Data Accuracy Project, duties will include:-
- Processing documents
- Maintaining accurate records
- Accessing information
- Validating work
- Interpreting sketches and photographs
The successful candidate will have:-
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Good communications skills both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft packages to include Excel and Access
- The ability to use GIS or SAP would be an advantage but is not essential
Hours of work are 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"