Neon Contracts are currently recruiting for an experienced administrator to join a well established client in the Birmingham Area.
Duties to include:-
- Accurate entry on to the computer system of customer details and other information relating to their orders.
- Calculate and supply repair estimates to customers.
- Order picking components
- Process paperwork.
- Process replacement offers to customers.
- To book out completed repairs on companies preferred system.
- To despatch through Royal mail account web site and produce daily invoice.
- Raise invoices for chargeable jobs.
- Be aware of and follow all company policies especially those related to Health and Safety.
- Process incoming post from other carriers.
- Enter samples receipt on to system
- Follow departmental procedures to ensure work is carried out in an accurate, timely and cost-effective manner to the standards set.
- Reply to enquires
- Support colleagues
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proficient in IT skills, Excel, Outlook, Word
- Possess the ability to analyse products
- Have an understanding of the commercial aspects of the administration process.
- Excellent English language skills, verbal and written.
- Organised- has the ability to organise their work in order to complete work in an accurate, timely and cost effective way.
- Motivated- needs to be self-motivated to produce work of the highest quality.
- Good memory- we have many customers and products, need to be able to remember their orders, and customers relating to the business.
- Open to change- as our range of stock/product evolves must be able to adapt to new methods and practices.
People skills - must be able to work as part of a team and maintain a friendly, supportive and professional relationship with colleagues.
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"