Our client is the UKs largest company in their specialist industry of facilities services.
They are looking for an experienced administrator to join their head office in Barnet with their charming and friendly team.
To ensure the effective management of processing customer appeals from initial contact through to resolution ensuring full compliance with industry standards at all stages.
- processing written and email appeals from customers
- Working on Excel and producing weekly and monthly stats reports
- deciding on validity of appeal and whether to reject or uphold
- ensuring industry compliance requirements are applied to all processes
- Any other task(s) assigned to you
- being focused on achieving your business targets
- using available technology in support of your daily activities
- meeting company standards
- communicating effectively with both external and internal customers
- ensuring that company, client and customer confidentiality is maintained at all times
- carrying out all tasks and activities in line with the company’s overall business objectives.
This is an opportunity that has become available due to a promotion, this is a fast growing company and there are excellent opportunities to develop your career.
If you have the skills and attributes required for this role then please apply in confidence by attaching an up to date copy of your CV with a contact number and salary details and a consultant will contact you to discuss
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job