We have a vacancy for an experienced Senior Distribution Coordinator - Direct at our head office. The vacancy is Maternity cover. The initial period is 1 year.
Working for one of the largest energy companies in the UK the role will be as follows:
Reporting into the Direct and Inbound Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for the coordinating LNG/LPG schedules to key customers direct from product source in line with our customer’s demands. You will be a key member of the team working to provide customer driven solutions for the supply of LNG/LPG.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop cost effective and efficient delivery schedules for the Direct Artic fleet that reflects the demands of the customer base.
- Direct interaction with key customers on their demand requirements and delivery schedules.
- Centring on plans that are in line with our dynamic business strategy.
- Interact with all parties involved in the bulk supply chain to support our customer’s production requirements.
- Interface with Fulfilment Coordinators to assist with in day driver management.
- Focusing on high level customer service solutions.
- Keep line management informed of any key issues.
- Continuously assist with system/process progression and development.
Note: the above is not intended as an exhaustive list and other duties may be undertaken as required.
What do we want from you?
- Committed, persuasive and personable with fluent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have an understanding of primary distribution and supply infrastructure.
- Ability to work in a highly pressured environment, seeing setbacks as challenges.
- Highly motivated and be able to work autonomously.
- Essential to be experienced in transport planning and use routing software systems.
- Fully up to date with current driver WTD and driving legislation.
- High level of IT literacy, in particular Microsoft Excel
- High level of accuracy, a focus on attention to detail and analytical thinking.
- Positive attitude and independent thinking.
- Strong customer focus.
- Have a flexible approach and thrive on new challenges.
- Overtime maybe required.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement, death in service benefit and non-contractual bonus scheme.