We are currently recruiting for an Expenses Assistant on behalf of a well know global organisation, based on the outskirts of the city centre with access to parking.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are currently working in a similar role but looking for a change in environment or if you are looking to start a career in finance as full training will be given to the right individual.
You will be responsible for the expense claims for employees in the UK and the Middle East, the main duties of the role will be as follows -
- Ensure that claims are processed and paid efficiently
- Create and update employee records
- Ensure that all receipts are correct and matched
- Ensure that all claims are reviewed and that VAT, currency, exchange rates and mileage rates are correct
- Liaise with staff to chase outstanding expense claims
- Posting of the expense claims journal on a daily basis
- Making the weekly payment run
- Providing cover for the purchase ledger team team during holidays or peaks in workload
The office hours are 37 hours per week, alongside a competitive salary you will have access to a fantastic benefits package. If you would like to hear more about this position please call Kathryn Van Wyk on .
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'