To act as the Expense partner to the Head of Corporate Real Estate & Workplace Services for the UK ensuring effective management and control of expense base.
- Partnering with the business to provide senior management with an appropriate level of financial analysis & insight to enable them to manage spend & budgets effectively
- Ensure targets and ultimately operational goals are achieved
- Think outside of the box and come up with innovative solutions to cost reduction pressures
- Sole responsibility (with minimal management oversight) for specific tasks, processes or models
- Design and implement processes and models where required to ensure appropriate cost control
- Production of regular monthly reports
- Analysis and forecasting of expenses and headcount
- Production of annual budgets
- Ad-hoc tasks and investigations as required
- Establish good relationships with all stakeholders
- A small amount of travel will be required to fulfil this role.
Your skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant or similar level of professional qualification applicable to role.
- Significant and successful post-qualified experience in a relevant business context
- Strong PC skills particularly Excel
- Professional manner
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Able to instigate and implement process change
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Team player
- High level of computer literacy
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
At Zurich, we aim to have a diverse mix of employees that reflects our customers and the communities in which we live and work. Our diversity and inclusion initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome, regardless of age, gender, religion, ability, culture, sexual orientation or mental health status. Our approach ensures that Zurich is a place that values different opinions, respects personal needs, and provides equal opportunities for all. We're also happy to consider flexible working arrangements and welcome applications from everyone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"