This role is for a 6 month term working with one of our clients in manufacturing.
- Process purchase orders and PO confirmations.
- Progress chase purchase orders, ensuring delivery is on schedule. Chase delivery of overdue purchase orders.
- Completion of Purchasing administration including setup of new suppliers and dealing with ERP triggers relating to Purchasing department.
- Complete and distribute key customer updates on outstanding order book, including progress of components and estimated despatch date.
- Track promise dates on order to key customers from above and work with Operations team to ensure promised dates are achieved.
- Progress chase overdue order with Operations team ensuring completion of despatch of overdue orders.
Essential Experience -
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel including lookups etc.
- Experience of working in a team within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working with an ERP system.
Desirable Experience -
- Experience working for a manufacturing business.
- Experience working within a purchasing department.
- Experience of InforM3ERP system.
- Microsoft Excel
- Purchase Orders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job