Expatriate Tax Assistant Manager
Tax assistance for international staff and partners
Corporate tax for projects that are abroad
This is a Big 4 firm with their in-house finance and tax function based in Milton Keynes.
- Assisting in management of the firm's UK and overseas business tax compliance responsibilities in respect of international projects.
- Assisting in the management of UK tax and social security compliance for Partners and internationally mobile staff.
- Assessing withholding tax issues for the firm, ensuring that any amounts withheld are appropriately treated for tax purposes in accordance with tax treaties, UK tax legislation, etc., and accounted for appropriately by the firm.
- Opportunity to assist with other taxation work as required.
- Be ATT and/or CTA qualified or have equivalent experience
- Experience leading a team of junior members
- Personal Tax experience (expat preferred)
This is an incredible chance to work at one of the UK's top employers and to progress your career, but without sacrificing your work/life balance
If you want to hear more, please contact Poppy Bowen on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job