Expat Operations & Installations Manager Nigeria – Oil & Gas Industry
About the Company:
Our client (HQ in Abuja, Nigeria) is part of a European group of investors with a strong expertise in logistics for semi-solid and liquefied hydrocarbon products in Africa.
The company operates state-of-the-art production facilities and is building and developing a large transportation fleet and a highly specialized logistic network and infrastructure to service demanding industrial customers all over Nigeria and West-Africa.
Operations & Installations Manager Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for managing, building and developing the company's storage facilities and processing installations at the different customer sites all over Nigeria.
- You will be leading and coordinating a diverse and qualified own staff and subcontractors in different fields of expertise: Engineering (Civil, Construction, Mechanical, E&I, Automation, Design), Maintenance, Project Management, Operations, HSE.
- You will carry P&L and budget responsibility for the department and for all external installations, including cost and inventory control, forecasting, replenishment planning.
- You will ensure optimal efficiency, profitability, operational excellence and safety of the customer site operations.
- You will liaise with customers in close collaboration with the Sales Department regarding operations of existing facilities and requirements for new projects and installations.
- You will coordinate efficiently with other departments and maintain good relations with staff, clients, vendors, peers, authorities and regulatory agencies.
- You will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer of the company.
Operations & Installations Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Engineering (or similar higher technical degree) with a proven successful expatriate senior management experience in the capacity of e.g. Operations Manager, Technical Manager, Plant/Terminal Manager, Construction Manager or Project Director, ideally in the Oil & Gas, Process or related industries
- Experience in a multi-site industrial environment including both production facilities as well as large-scale logistic operations with external installations under own management (Preferable)
- Specific knowledge of loading operations, storage and processing infrastructure for liquefied gases or other (hazardous) liquids (Advantage)
- A high-impact, entrepreneurial and customer focused manager with a strong experience in elevating effectiveness and efficiency in the areas of staffing, equipment, methods and processes
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills for a demanding, multicultural work environment
- Passionate about a global work environment and willing and able to adapt to another culture
- Willing to live and work in Nigeria (Abuja) and to operate out of HQ in Abuja and the plant in Rivers State with regular travel in Nigeria and West-Africa
Operations & Installations Manager Benefits:
Our client expects a long-term engagement to be expatriated.
In return the group offers an attractive income package with expatriate benefits and incentives according to your contribution to the ongoing development and success of the company.
If you think that you are suitable for this Operations & Installations Manager role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'