As a result of growth within the business, the client is looking to hire and experienced Bookkeeper to sit within a team of 4 providing business advice to SME business, as well as generating management accounts and attending client meetings off-site.
This is an outstanding role for someone who is looking take the next step in their career by gaining further external client relationships while increasing the level of technical accounting work product.
In order to be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate a proven background in Bookkeeping, ideally from a well-established firm of accountants, you will also be able to demonstrate the following;
- Production of Management Accounts for SME business
- Experience of VAT computations
- Attending offsite client meetings
- Production of accounts to trial balance from incomplete records
- SAGE or XERO experience would be advantageous
- Commercially aware
- AAT Level 3 Qualified as a minimum
- Experience of Payroll would be advantageous, although not necessary
In order to be considered for this opportunity, please email your CV and covering letter to Alistair.Gray@reedglobal.com. My client is looking to appoint as a matter of urgency as this is a business critical position. Alternately, contact 01202 585585 for a confidential discussion.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job