Exit and Delivery Manager
£550 - £650/Day Outside IR35
Remote with occasional travel
We are seeking an Exit and Delivery Manager for our Government client. The role will be mostly remote working, however occasional visits to locations in the UK may be required. This is an initial 6 month contract paying between £550 - £650/Day Outside IR35.
This role is outside IR35.
- Ensure all identified services have an effective replacement strategy and owner and where this is not possible, escalate to correct authority. Ensure services that can be terminated at contract end, are correctly identified.
* Work with the commercial team to agree commercial exit terms and obligations
* Plan the exit of services over the duration of the transition period
* Ensure supplier handover and TUPE matters are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner
* Ensure the Exiting suppliers exit activities are managed, quality assured and delivered in a timely and cost effective manner.
* To identify any incumbent interdependencies on other parties to deliver the exit obligations and activities and ensure that the resource requirements are known and agreed. Facilitating that the Exiting suppliers are contracted to undertake the agreed transition activities.
* To understand new supplier dependencies on the incumbent supplier during transition and contract for these with the incumbents and assure the delivery. Understand the impact on the current supplier service models and their ability to maintain service levels through a change period.
* Work with the transition manager on transition of services to suppliers
* Monitor progress of work, manage RAID and identify risks and issues in the delivery of priorities and implement timely resolution of issues, to ensure appropriate reallocation of time, finance and effort and enhancement of the service.
* Creation and maintenance of project plans and project documentation in accordance with industry best practice
* Effectively manage key stakeholders within and outside the Programme
* Working in collaboration with SME leads including Technical, Commercial and Service Architects in order to deliver to time and budget
* Ensuring compliance with staff transfer and TUPE regulations.
* Provide good quality management reporting on delivery, to support the planning of operational work, inform business decisions and provide a sound basis from which to communicate with all stakeholders.
* Produce reports for governance meetings
* Experience of exit management and the exiting of major outsource provider preferably in the Networking sector but essential in the wider IT sector
* Experience of TUPE in the public sector
* Experience of IT Service Management/Service Delivery
* Ideally the successful candidate will have performed this role in a similar programme in a public sector organisation and will be fully cognizant of the procurement processes (OJEU, DPS and Government CCS frameworks), deliverables and governance.
* Ability to identify, quantify and articulate risk.
It is highly desirable that the individual has experience of successful service delivery through:
· Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and client staff
· Effective communication with clients and across organisational boundaries getting things done, make things happen
· Ensuring operations teams are aware of the scope of support services to be provided and have the required information in their possession
· Communication and transition management of changes to ensure awareness and preparedness of all stakeholders
· Management of 3rd parties, ensuring SLA commitments are Commercially backed off and that services received are at the required levels of performance and quality
· Working with the client and operations teams to identify and manage service improvement activities
· Diagnoses service delivery problems and initiates actions to maintain or improve levels of service
· Establishes and maintains operational methods, procedures and facilities in assigned area of responsibility and reviews them regularly for effectiveness and efficiency
· Monitors performance, collects performance data and investigates problems
· Resolves or escalates problems. Implements service improvement actions and programmes
· Assesses, analyses, develops, documents and implements changes based on requests for change
Do Not Call - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
Exit and Delivery Manager, Delivery Manager, Delivery Lead, Exit Manager, Exit Lead, Commercial Lead, Project Manager, Project Management, Delivery, Exit, Supplier, Suppliers, Outsource, Outsourcing, IT, Technical, Network, Networking, SC Cleared, SC Clearance, Security Cleared, 3rd Parties, Transition Management, OJEU, TUPE, Government, Public Sector, IT Service Management, Service Delivery, Strategy, Governance, Delivery, Delivery Management, SLA, Performance, Service Improvement, Stakeholder Management, Service Management, DPS, CCS, Exit Management
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Project Management
- Project Manager
- SC Cleared
- Delivery Manager
- Delivery Lead
- Commercial Lead
- Exit Manager
- Exit and Delivery Manager
- Exit Lead
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'