Do you want to work for an inspirational company who are pioneers and shaping the market for today and tomorrow? check out our website at www.policyexpert.co.uk for all our careers. We've made the @LSEGplc list of '1000 companies to inspire Britain'! Find us under our QMetric brand #1000companies
Policy Expert is one of the fastest growing Home Insurance providers in the UK. Since launching in May 2011, we have been rapidly expanding and now have a headcount of over 170 experts across three sites.
We have a busy contact centre based in Central Milton Keynes which is full of dedicated, positive people who enjoy an environment focussed on teamwork and fun.
Our London office is where the behind the scenes magic happens, and is home to all the developers and support staff who help make Policy Expert run smoothly.
What you’ll be doing
The primary focus for this role is to retain customers by assisting them to renew their existing policies for various insurance products with us. This will include:
- Managing a high volume of calls and leads relating to existing customers.
- Utilising skills learnt in training closing sales using a consultative and confident approach
- Regularly achieving productivity targets
- Responding to and following up on enquiries using appropriate methods of communication
- Effectively managing call backs and follow ups
- Ensure workloads are completed and delivered by required deadlines and to the required quality standard working in line with FCA compliance and best practice
- Ensure existing information held is accurate
- Ensure that you maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our products, processes and industry developments.
Skills we need
- A creative, dynamic and smart approach to sales
- High level of account management, sales and service ability
- Competent in handling and working through customer objections
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Proven successful background in a sale environment
- Ambition and determination to succeed
- The ability to deal with customers over the telephone in a confident and professional manner
- Be self motivated with a natural desire to achieve
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to changes within a fast paced working environment
In addition be great if you had..
- Previous insurance experience
What we can offer
- Excellent salary and bonus
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Objection Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job