£30000 - £35,000 + Excellent Bonus + International travel
West London / South West London
- Do you have Exhibitions and Sponsorship Sales experience?
- Have you sold Exhibition space?
- Have you Sponsorship Sales experience? Look no further work on this exciting Event
- Do you have extensive Exhibition experience?
My client is an award-winning, international Events and Exhibitions organisation, with unique and complimentary vision and values, my client combines multi-format venues business and multi-format events to create unrivalled events for their visitors! Due to continued growth of the business and the number of events within their portfolios, my client is now seeking a motivated and ambitious Exhibition Sales Manager to join their dynamic team!
It is an ideal role for a hard working and driven Sales professional, who is happy to conduct sales, both over the phone and via email, as well as travelling the world! You will conduct face to face meetings, attending competitor trade shows and schedule business development road trips.
Exhibition Sales Manager Experience and Knowledge:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ successful outbound B2B telesales experience; event marketing experience is a plus
- Determination, tenacity, resilience and assertiveness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good track record of sales success
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure
Exhibitions Sales Manager Key Responsibilities
- Building sustainable relationships with exhibitors (including face to face), to improve market knowledge and retention ratio, selling sponsorship and value added services
- Developing critical sales path for events, and working with the marketing team on delivering exceptional messaging as part of marketing campaign
- Responsible for account management and administration relating to bookings
- Manage the entire sales process for all elements of the show including exhibitor sponsorship sales
- Contribute to the creation of sales material and manage sales mailings
- Keep sales figures up to date, taking responsibility for the submission of the weekly sales report figures to the management team
- Meet the stand revenue targets set for the event through understanding and adding insight to the show proposition, understanding the exhibitor categories and their specific needs and adding value to the marketing campaign and events programme
- Develop and manage the sales campaign
- Network within the industry representing the Show, nurturing existing relationships and gaining new contacts
- Identify new exhibitors via market research – web, magazines, competitor Shows
- Update prospects to the Filemaker database and accurately maintain existing records ensuring information is correct throughout the campaign
- Visit existing and potential exhibitors with the Event Director
- Delivery of all pre-Show exhibitor communications
- Liaise directly with exhibitors to ensure they are aware of relevant marketing activity and that they maximise marketing opportunities pre-Show, onsite and post-event
- Conduct exhibitor added value packages and sponsorship deals
- Support the Event Director in creating the floor plan
- Source and collate marketing data (including exhibitor research) to inform post-show reports
AMAZING opportunity to join a Leading Events and Exhibitions organisation, so please do not hesitate in sending your CV over today!
Email: Megan@maidayrecruit .co.uk
- You must have Exhibitions and Sponsorship Sales experience
- You must have sold Exhibition space
- Must have Sponsorship Sales experience
- You must have extensive exhibition experience