Make sure you "HIT" and "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Epsom and Wimbledon over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am - 5:30pm at the following locations:
Epsom - Wednesday 14th March 2018 - Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
Wimbledon - Tuesday 20th March 2018 - The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Exhibitions Sales Executive
£22,000 - £24,000 plus an OTE uncapped approx. £35,000 - £45,000+
Carlton Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading Recruitment Agencies. Established over 19 years, we have grown at a tremendous rate and are one of the fastest growing agencies providing services within London, Surrey and Kent.
Our client is based in Wandsworth and is looking to recruit an experienced Exhibitions Sales Executive to sell exhibition stand space and sponsorship packages across a range of successful Business to Business and Consumer exhibitions.
- Research, maintain and develop CRM prospects database using Salesforce
- Plan and carry out direct promotional activities to agreed budgets and timescales in order to generate leads and enquiries
- Develop new ideas and create offers to assist in securing new prospects
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by telephone, email and meetings where required
- Sell exhibition space and sponsorship packages directly using telephone, email and meetings
- Maintain, develop and cross sell existing and new customers through regular planned contact
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Current/previous Exhibition Sales experience essential
- Must be able to spend up to three nights away at a time at exhibitions and events during the course of the year without upsetting domestic situation
- Able to commute reliably to office
- Able to work extended hours on occasion
- Must have clean or near clean driving licence
- Must be adept in use of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Good knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM database ideal
- Must be an excellent telephone and face-to-face communicator
- Must be a very competent writer of business emails and proposals
- Able to communicate, motivate and persuade via written media
- Understands the principles of marketing, cost-effectiveness, ROI, including market sector targeting, product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling etc.
- Able to demonstrate success and experience selling exhibition space, particularly achieving genuine sales development
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance, for example gross margin percentages and calculations
- Though internal staff management is not initially part of the job, responsibility and opportunity could grow with the development of the business, for example the prospect of recruiting and managing support sales staff
- Some people-management skills, experience and natural ability will be useful but is not essential
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Clear focus on excellence and business profit
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses and develops own performance
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with head decision-makers
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Excellent communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Well presented and professional
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player
- Private health insurance
- OTE with achievable bonuses: £35,000 - £45,000+
- 21 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, rising an additional day per year
- Event Management
- CRM databases
- Exhibition Stands
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job