Are you an experienced Exhibitions Executive looking to take their next step with a highly rewarding and growing organisation?
Based in the Head Office in East Grinstead this opportunity will be within a dynamic team who pride themselves on an excellent service in Communications and Events. This role will ultilise your skills in:
- Developing, coordinating and managing the presence at shows, campaigns and events in line with branding and company message
- Monitoring, reviewing and reporting on performance of show activities and provide analysis on areas of improvement
- Liaising with internal departments regarding volunteers, promotional items and logistical arrangements
- Planning, delivering and managing events and initiatives in support of SCR and charitable initiatives
- Researching and recommending new events that support the company's vision
Your significant and demonstrable exhibition organising experience and proven ability to deliver outstanding events on time and within budget, combined with excellent relationship management skills and well developed communication skills will enable you to excel in this role.
You will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), contributory pension scheme (company doubles your contribution), Life assurance, Private Healthcare, 50% Gym membership and refurbished offices with all the latest mod cons plus much more!
Ready for your next step? Apply now!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job