Lloyd Recruitment is looking for an Exhibitions Executive to join a great company based in the East Grinstead area. The main purpose of the role is to support and raise the company profile to customers, the Industry and general public by delivering outstanding programme of Exhibitions, Outdoor Shows, Campaigns and Events.
Also to act as subject matter expert and focal point for wider business in relation to all organisational issues relating to exhibitions and events; to provide support for the External Communications and Events Team, and to maximise opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop, co-ordinate and manage the company's presence at shows, campaigns and events in accordance with the company brand positioning and messaging within agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Monitor, review report on performance of show activities and identify, document and provide analysis on areas of improvement for future shows, and provide feedback to the business stakeholders.
- Plan, deliver and manage events and initiatives in support of Sponsorship and Charitable initiatives in liaison with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Research and recommend new events that support the company's ambition to reach new audiences
- Liaise with Marketing and product areas to ensure that all communications and messaging support the overall company brand and any specific campaigns
- Work with with other departments regarding staffing, including volunteers, collateral and promotion items, ensuring that logistical requirements, including hotels and travel arrangements are planned and accounted for well in advance of shows.
- Manage trade and show budget allocation within agreed budget parameters in accordance with department objectives.
Skills and experience required for the Exhibitions Exec job:
- Proven ability and confidence to deliver outstanding events on time and within budget
- Exposure and understanding of contract management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills with external business partners and suppliers
- Comfortable working as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates
- Customer Events
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job