My client is an innovative luxury events organisation focused on the high end travel sector. They are currently looking for an experienced Exhibition Sales Manager to join them on one of their biggest portfolios. The role will offer an extraordinary working environment and opportunity to travel abroad.
Our client is a luxury event company focused on the high end travel sector. Their events bring the highest levels of individuals in the travel/hospitality world together, where they can share ideas, connect and network in an exclusive setting at an exotic location overseas.
The successful Exhibition Sales Manager will work within the global sales HQ in London where they will be responsible for selling into mostly high-end travel businesses and individuals concerned with that sector.
This exciting role involves taking responsibility for the entire sales cycle and being responsible for revenue generated to your assigned event and will have autonomy to work as you see fit. You will also have the opportunity to travel to the event which takes place in an exotic location.
Create and deliver a yearly sales strategy for the show team, including pricing and target structure of stand space, catalogue sales, delegate badges and sponsorship.
- Support, develop and motivate the sales team to hit regular targets for the show.
- Accurately forecast and report to the Head of Sales and Event Director, plus company wide updates.
- Responsible for the overall quality of attendees at the show to ensure that the company type and seniority is aligned to their values.
- Ensure the sales team hunts down the most innovative, fresh and experiential high-end travel companies from around the world.
- Maintain existing and develop new customer relationships through face-to-face meetings and attending industry events. Support the sales team in doing this too.
- To engage in discussions with the industry to obtain accurate information about their buyer requirements and share this information on a regular basis with the team.
- Oversee the online system on the supplier side to facilitate on-line registrations, appointment matching and checking that all badges and signage are printed correctly.
The successful Exhibition Sales Manager will
- Have sales experience in the luxury hospitality industry (hotels/travel/leisure)
Have passion for experiential travel
- Have the willingness to travel globally, as required
- Be a natural at networking and customer service
- Be entrepreneurial
- Be a fast thinker
- Have ability to explore new ideas or revenue opportunities
The successful Event Sales Manager will receive
- £35 -£38k base salary
- 25% OTE
- Shepherd's bush office
- Training and development available
- Full suite of benefits included in the package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job