Fantastic opportunity for an Exhibition Sales Exec to join an award-winning team and event, working on an exhibition / trade show / expo brand spanning 16 countries.
You will be a proactive and driven sales person looking to progress your sales career with two years’ previous sales experience, preferably in exhibition sales. You will be joining a tightly-knit team with the benefit of small company flexibility and feel, but part of a hugely strong brand and global business.
You will report to the Head of Sales, making primarily telephone based sales with elements of face to face.
You will execute the sales strategy with your own individual targets to achieve. You will be selling exhibition space to existing and new customers through cold calling and account management, benefitting from a substantial database of warm leads. You will be keen to develop and rapid personal growth is available to the right candidate within this role.
What you’ll be doing
- Revenue generation through stand sales
- Maintaining call rates
- Ensuring consistent CRM management and sales administration
- Researching markets to identify new prospects and sectors
- Building prospect lists
- Monthly sales planning
- Follow up and close incoming sales leads
- Cold calling of identified new potential exhibitors
- Rebooking previous exhibitors
- Attending other exhibitions to canvass prospects
- Face to face meetings with prospects
- Account management of ‘booked’ exhibitors
- Previous experience in sales, preferably in exhibition sales and/or automotive industry
- Well organised and methodical
- Confident, outgoing, determined, and hungry for success
- Interpersonal skills to develop relationships and close the sale
- Excellent written communicaton skills
- Comfortable with selling over the phone
Paying a basic salary up to £25,000 with additional targeted earnings of £15,000 on top, this is an outstanding opportunity for an individual who is motivated by hitting sales targets and being rewarded accordingly. If you’re comfortable working in a fast paced environment this is the perfect role for you – get in touch today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job