Exhibition Sales Executive
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Exhibition Sales Executive in St Albans.
Do you have previous experience in selling exhibitions space to new clients?
If yes, read on.
Our client have a new opening for a dynamic Sales Executive to work on international events sales. Your role will be to immerse yourself in a range of industry sectors under our client portfolio, secure new business and to hit and exceed set targets. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months Exhibition sales experience and have an ambitious, pro-active approach. You will need to be highly motivated and have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
The salary for the role is £28,000-£30,000 (OTE £45,000)
- Sell exhibition space to new clients and ensure sales targets are achieved
- Develop in-depth industry knowledge specific to your industry sectors
- Efficiently plan your time to ensure KPI’s are met
- Generate new leads
- Stay abreast of trends in your sector to understand how this will impact your clients
- Ensure a great understanding of market developments whilst identifying and researching new growth area for sales
- Reporting to Exhibition Sales Manager
- Previous exhibition sales experience
- Highly motivated
- Great time management
- Strong telephone sales and closing abilities
- A spirit of innovation, fresh ideas and energy
- Proven creative aptitude with a passion for the business
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proactive, responsive and able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Computer literate
Please only apply if you have the required skills and absolute fluency in the required languages.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications match our clients' requirements. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit.
- Sales Executive
- exhibition sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"