Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an Exhibition Sales Executive to join our client based in Welham Green.
Exhibition / Event industry experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Meeting and exceeding set sales targets
- Selling stands and other opportunities to new and existing clients - mainly by telephone
- Attending events to meet exhibitors and promote the show
- Researching and generating new leads for prospective exhibitors
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Issuing contracts & sales administration
- Reporting sales figures to the Event Director
- Collating feedback from clients
- Working with the team to share and develop new ideas and revenue streams
Experience / Skills required:
- Proactive sales experience
- Exhibition / Networking experience
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong negotiating techniques
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Target driven
- Ability to work independently
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us -
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency. / business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job