Exhibition Marketing Executive (German Speaking)
Salary- £25,000k- £33,000k
Our client is a leading global b2b event organiser, specialising in the production of world recognised trade shows. They are currently looking for an Exhibition Marketing Exhibition for one of their leading exhibitions, and who can speak both fluent English and German.
As Exhibition Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for working across a marketing mix to promote one of their leading international trade show portfolio.
Other responsibilities include:-
- Executing marketing campaign(s)
- Driving of the creative/design process for marketing material.
- Work with the sales team to create sales campaigns, focused on both new client growth and increased client retention.
- Database management, list management, and development with the support of business intelligence and data teams.
- Manage marketing budgets, purchase orders, and liaise with Finance on reporting requirements.
- Manage PR Strategy
- Manage all planning and execution of registration process for visitors
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience in marketing exhibitions and/or events
- Fluent in both English and German.
- Ability to produce creative and well thought out marketing plans
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time
- Good IT skills.
- Ambition to develop your marketing career
- Good attention to detail
Sound like you? Apply now
For more of information please call Lily at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job