A young and dynamic events business based near to Borough / London Bridge is seeking a team administrator with good organisational skills and attention to detail to join their event team and work on their annual event.
The event, now entering it’s fifth year, is a content-led experiential event featuring 400 speakers, 800 exhibitors and attracting thousands of visitors each year.
Running in a parallel is a carefully curated exhibition featuring 800 exhibitors, a series of matchmaking and Meet the Buyer events as well as a fringe programme of special events. It is the fastest growing event of its kind in the UK, attracting growing international interest each year.
- Provide admin support to the sales team in managing exhibitor and sponsor bookings
- Provide admin support to the marketing team including managing supporter agreements, updating the website, maintaining contra agreement spread-sheets, and dealing with third party suppliers
- Interface with operations team, providing detailed information for floor-plan management
- General office management duties including creating filing systems and managing office day to day
- Help coordinate the events own Awards - helping to organise judging days, updating the website, communicating with judges and co-ordinating the showcase at the event.
- Help coordinate the Matchmaking service at the event.
- Help coordinate the 400 speaker programme administration: uploading the programme onto website, maintaining a master document and coordinating changes across web and master.
- Providing admin support to the Directors.
Must be a self-starter, very organised, very personable with excellent attention to detail.
The position is offered on a temporary to permanent basis with a starting salary of £30,000.
- Event Management
- Client Liaison
- Project Coordination