A successful exhibition company based near to Borough / London Bridge is seeking an experienced event administrator with excellent organisation / planning experience and project management skills - preferably gained from within a busy and dynamic business events environment.
Their annual event, now entering it’s fifth year, is a large and busy content-led experiential event featuring in excess of 400 speakers, 800 exhibitors and attracting thousands of visitors each year.
Running in a parallel is a carefully curated exhibition featuring 800 exhibitors, a series of matchmaking and Meet the Buyer events as well as a fringe programme of special events. It is the fastest growing event of its kind in the UK, attracting growing international interest each year.
- Manage the Marketing and Sales administration incl exhibitor and sponsor bookings, supporter agreements, updating the website, maintaining contra agreement spread-sheets, and dealing with third party suppliers
- Interface with Operations Manager, providing detailed information for floor-plan management
- General office management duties including managing office day to day, document management etc
- Help coordinate the events own Awards - helping to organise judging days, updating the website, communicating with judges and co-ordinating the showcase at the event.
- Help coordinate the business networking service at the event.
- Help coordinate the 400 speaker programme, uploading the programme onto website, maintaining a master document and coordinating changes across web and master.
- Providing support to the Directors.
Must be a self-starter, very organised, very personable with excellent attention to detail.
The position is offered on a temporary to permanent basis.
Salary is negotiable.
- Marketing Support
- Office Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job