This company designs bespoke custom built exhibition stands, from double-decker exhibition stands to conference and stage sets. They handle all exhibition requirements in-house including graphic and logo printing, AV, lighting, stand transport and storage. They also create displays and signage for offices and showrooms.
Due to continued expansion and to bolster their design provision they are looking for a designer with a strong history of Custom Build stand design experience.
They are looking for someone with a strong understanding of construction techniques and 3D Design with the ability to populate designs with interesting graphics. You will then go on to produce working drawings for the build process and manage any graphic provision through the progress of projects.
Person / Experience Required:
- A Designer who can demonstrate excellent visualisation skills and the ability to produce precise and accurate working drawings
- Fluent in AutoCAD, 3DStudio Max, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in exhibition design
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- A working knowledge of VectorWorks would be an advantage
- A creative with good concept skills
- exhibition design
- 3D Studio
- exhibition stands