We are currently looking to recruit a French-speaking Exhibition Assistant to provide full administrative support, assisting with all operational requirements relating to the preparation and staging of trade exhibitions. Strong administrative skills, high attention to detail, plus fluent is essential.Key Tasks
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with French-speaking customers
- Handling potential French-speakers customers, as well as general exhibitor and visitor requests
- Database management
- Administrative tasks
- Market research / Monitoring of competitors’ activities
- Digital marketing
- Liaising with internal departments
- Proof reading/copy writing for short promotional material
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- Fluent French-speaker, with excellent English
- Proactive, responsive and able to work under pressure
- Experience of working in an administrative or customer care role.
- Strong IT skills, in Word and Excel
- Strong administrative skills
- Marketing flair and/or experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
The duties and responsibilities in this job description are intended to be indicative but not exhaustive of the responsibilities of the postholder. As Mack Brooks develops, the requirements of the job may develop and change. The postholder will be expected to adapt to these changes.
PLEASE NOTE : STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
- Market Research
- Proof Reading
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'