Our client is an events company based in Tunbridge Wells with a portfolio of exhibitions, conferences and awards, they organise events across the UK and will be shortly launching an event in Ireland.
They are looking for an Exhibition and Sponsorship Sales person to join their busy team, working across 3 established events. The company believe in empowering their staff and internal progression with increased responsibility is encouraged making this a fantastic step in your career.
You will be an enthusiastic, confident, sociable and consultative sales professional with a proven track record in exhibition or media sales.
The successful candidate needs to be motivated by targets and have strong interpersonal skills.
As an exhibition & sponsorship sales professional you will be joining a high performing, commercially driven team.
Role & responsibilities:
- The role initially will be office based
- Opportunity for the role to expand into face-to-face meetings with potential and current exhibitors
- You will be required to attend industry B2B exhibitions, seminars and networking events
- Generating new opportunities by making B2B calls as well as maximising incoming stand enquiries
- Proficient in lead sourcing and managing your own sales pipeline on sales-force
- Managing relationships with potential and current exhibitors
- Weekly & monthly reporting to the event director on progress, sales forecasts, prospects and new business development ideas
Basic salary negotiable depending on experience plus uncapped commission.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"