£38,653.67 - £41,787.74 per annum (Depending on Experience)
Our client is a leading global manufacturing company supplying products to automotive OEM customers from more than 70 manufacturing facilities spanning several continents who are now looking for an Exhaust Engineer. This new and exciting position of an Exhaust Engineer will be involved in the design & development of automotive components & systems using your engineering knowledge & experience. Your development activities will support new product launch & the continuous improvement of current product competitiveness.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Experience in the design or testing of automotive exhaust systems
- Self-motivated & well organised with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Eager to learn and develop
You will have the ability & experience to:
- Prepare & confirm design evidence against specifications & standards
- Produce design data including the use of NX7.5 or above CAD system (Solids, Surfacing & Drafting)
- Release design data using the design release process & standards
- Control your projects by applying project management skills
- Interface effectively across functions & regions
- Apply engineering tools & techniques e.g. design FMEA
- Salary up to £41,787.74 (Depending on Experience)
- Group Personal Pension Scheme Company Contribution up to 7%
- 39 hours per week Monday to Friday
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Free Car Parking
- Life Assurance
Their desire is to provide world-class automotive components and systems, be leaders in innovation and contribute to a sustainable society.
Their product line includes Climate, Exhaust, Heat Exchange, Interior and Electronic Systems. They are aiming to achieve sustainable business growth through expansion of their product range & customer base.
The new development centre at Millbrook becomes part of their global development organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"