Magic Circle Firm Seeking Executive Team Secretary for a 12 Month FTC
Your New Company
You new company is one of the leading International Law Firms in the UK.
My client is offering a fantastic opportunity for a professional and engaging individual to join the London based Executive Support Team.
Your New Responsibilities
- Supporting the core administrative affairs for the firm including HR, Technology, Finance and Compliance
- Publishing Material on the Intranet Site
- Preparing Information Packs for New Starters
- Logistical Support for Partnership Meetings and Elections
- Proactively Managing Diaries
- Amending and Formatting Documents
- Copy, Printing and Scanning
- Keeping Information Confidential
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of RedDot (Advantageous)
- Effective Communication
- Good Attention to Detail and Grammar
- Accurate Touch Typing or familiarity with Digital Dictation
- Highest Level of Discretion and Demonstrations of the Highest Standard of Professional Ethics.
What You'll Get in Return
- Competitive Salary
- 30 Days Annual Leave
- Benefits such as Life Assurance, Dental, Season Tickets, Private Medical and much more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job