This is a great role where you will work as part of a team and support both Senior IFA’s and take on line manager duties.
What’s on offer?
Modern and practical working environment, easily commutable location, free parking, flexible start/finish times, competitive salary, great scope for progression and very competitive company benefits.
Salary range = £23-30,000 depending on experience
• The main purpose of this role is to provide comprehensive support to a small number of senior financial advisors.
• Mentoring an administrator
• Preparing client correspondence
• Mail merging
• Updating both clients and advisors of any updates
• Keeping all client data updated
• Diary management
• Scanning large packs of documents
• Preparing packs prior to client meetings
• Research where directed
• 121 meetings with IFAs
• Dealing with post
• Any other ad hoc duties as directed by Directors
The ideal candidate:
• Must have PA, EA or Office management experience
• Ideally from a financial services background
• Must have knowledge of pensions or investments
• Competent user of MS Word, Excel & outlook
• Committed to taking exams where necessary
• Happy to work on a shift rota
• Must be a driver due to location
Does this sound like the sort of role you have been looking for?
If you would like to work locally, earn a good salary and really make a difference then please apply today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job