£32,500 + Pension + Parking
This is a brilliant opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic Executive Secretary to join a local organisation that is currently expanding, if you enjoy variety this role will really suit you.
Some of your duties will include:
- Providing extensive PA support for the Operations Director and assisting with day to day activities
- Preparing a wide range of documentation including correspondence, reports and agendas
- Managing a busy diary schedule and co-ordinating internal and external meetings with clients and suppliers
- Booking meeting rooms, ensuring the necessary paperwork is available and taking minutes when necessary
- Co-ordinating travel arrangements, booking accommodation and preparing detailed itineraries
- Answering incoming telephone calls, dealing with general enquiries and taking messages on Directors behalf
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'