Executive Secretary; Prestwick; 6 month contract; £15.00 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Executive Secretary to provide secretarial and administrative support to a Managing Director and specific members a Senior Leadership Council and their direct reports and executive teams as required. The role is based in Prestwick and is working for a manufacturing company. The successful candidate will have previous secretarial and administrative experience and will hold a relevant qualification or have relevant experience.
Duties will involve;
- Manage Outlook diary and email, responding/taking action and forward on to relevant personnel where necessary.
- Use own initiative to manage incoming requirements from Customers and suppliers.
- Manage remotely, as required, diaries and appointments of travelling clients.
- Meeting organisation, including booking conference facilities, preparing Agendas, taking actions and circulating/progressing as required.
- Book UK and overseas travel in line with company travel policy.
- Maintain adequate inventory of office suppliers via approved suppliers.
- Process monthly expenses on behalf of the SLC Members ensuring accurate records are kept.
- Where required, supervise junior team members and ensure training and development plans are in place and performance is managed.
- Compile weekly reports in Excel and PowerPoint formats for Senior Leadership Council Reviews.
- Organise and prepare monthly CSR meeting and review pack.
- Maintain holiday planner and weekly whereabouts for Exec team.
- Produce minutes, reports etc. from handwritten drafts, audio or shorthand as and when required and ensure distribution in a timely manner.
- Assist other secretaries as and when required.
As an Executive Secretary you will have good organisational skills. You will be self driven, with a professional approach with a "can do" attitude to daily administrative tasks. Excellent interpersonal skills and a team working skills are required. Sound knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, Outlook is required. Good oral, written and presentational skills are required along with well developed communication and interpersonal skills. Good financial awareness would also be an advantage.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Personal Assistant; Secretary;Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; travel booking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'