Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for an Executive Secretary working for one of our top Corporate Clients based in London.
The role of the Executive Secretary will be to support the EMO COO and their team. This is an extremely busy role which will require an articulate, dynamic and proactive individual who will also act autonomously.
We are looking for an Executive Secretary who has solid experience in managing relationships with colleagues at all levels but especially with senior partners.
The candidate will be comfortable with organising extensive travel, have excelled experience using Microsoft PowerPoint and have a willingness to learn and develop within a constructive team.
The role of Executive Secretary is working Monday to Friday, is paying an attractive salary of £32,000 along with exclusive benefits that are also awarded by this company.
Key responsibilities will include;
* Travel 4 to 5 times a year (3 day at a time)
* Travel to meetings when required
* Managing complex diary management
* Utilise internal and external networks
* Support and assist colleagues when required
* Review and improve processes
* Accurate input of director timesheets
The personal specification and skills required are as follows;
* Experience working at board or senior level
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Minute taking
* Demonstrating flexibility and resilience
* Intermediate skillset working with all Microsoft Office packages
* 5 GCSEs' or O' Levels grading equivalent to C or above including Maths and English
* Knowledge of 2nd language would be of advantage
If you feel you have what it takes to take on this next exciting challenge please follow the link below and apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.