Page Personnel are appointing an Executive Secretary to the Managing Director to deliver an efficient, customer focused professional secretarial service. You will ensure the effective and accurate processing of the Director's correspondence, documents and systems in line with business needs, and oversee the effective practical operation of the regional office.
You will be working within a large, well known company that holds a fantastic culture, and focused hard on employee value proposition.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Multi-tasking to ensure compliance with office procedures and controls
- Ensure that standard weekly / monthly processes are completed in good time
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Ensure Managing Director has appropriate documents for meetings / visits etc
- Email management
- Action HR procedures and follow them up afterwards
- Overseeing payroll
- Working for Board of Management when required, on confidential issues
- Typing - Use templates already set up for memos and letters. Compose new templates as required. Audio and copying typing as required
- Hospitality / Meetings - Preparing for meetings.
The ideal candidate will be able to show strong organisational skills, and the ability to cope with a high volume workload. Confidentiality is key in this role, as well as good commercial knowledge as you will often be a sounding board for the business.
You will also need:
- Competent PC skills
- Exceptional administrative and organisational skills, ability to multi-task and be able to prioritise workload
- Excellent telephone manner
- Must be a self-starter, and able to be extremely flexible with regards to daily work
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate complete confidentiality
- Minimum 50 wpm typing
£35,000 - £40,000 pa
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours
Agile working - office based initially
Opportunity to work with a company that is rated as one of the best to work for on Glassdoor
- Personal Assistant; Executive assistant; secretary; executive secretary
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'