Executive Secretary - FTC 6 Months
£24k to £26k - Fixed term contract, 6 months
Do you want to work for one of the largest professional services firms in Birmingham that operates across 150 countries and is one of Fortune Magazine's Best Companies to Work For? The company has one of the best benefits package with flexible working hours, car benefits and a bike to work scheme to name a few.
The company offers progression where the hiring manager has been promoted every year they have been with the company. You will be given the chance to be involved with a variety of different projects and be supported with training.
An overview of what you will be doing as Executive Personal Assistant:
* Diary management of between 2 and 20 diaries
* Events management
* Client expenses
* Booking and arranging travel
* Email inbox management
* A large amount of communication will be via email and Skype as clients will be dispersed globally
* Database management
In terms of experience, the company in Birmingham needs you to have experience with:
* Supporting/managing large teams
* Diary management
* Events management
* At least 3 years experience with Administration
* Strong organisation skills
* Strong MS Office skills
* Being able to communicate with people for different backgrounds
* Be able to work independently, with limited support
If you can get to Birmingham City Centre and think this Executive Personal Assistant role is for you, please send your CV today to be considered.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- executive assistant
- Personal assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job