Executive Search - Trainee Consultant - Bristol - 20K+ Comm
Sector: Placing professionals into the US freight and logistics market
Location: Bristol (Bradley Stoke)
Basic salary: £20,000 with an OTE of £40,000
- Offices in Bristol and Amsterdam
- US freight and logistics market
- Placing Office Co-ordinators, Export Logistics Co-ordinators, BDM's, Sales Directors, etc.
- Clients included Kuhne & Nagel, DSV, Geodis, DB Schenker, etc.
- Small team of 6, opportunity to shine and be trained up 1-2-1 by the Director in the company
- Rapid progression
- Working within Freight Forwarding (essentially working with companies who specialise in importing and exporting goods)
- Niche market, an unsaturated marketplace - they are one of the market leaders regardless of their size
- Executive Search type recruitment role, liaising with both candidates and clients
- Bringing on new clients, meeting with clients face-to-face and ascertaining hiring requirements/growth plans/discussing detailed job specifications
- Finding and sourcing candidates, screening suitability for roles over the phone
- Focused on headhunting and explored methods of candidate acquisition
- Focused on candidates working in a business development/outside sales capacity, senior management
- Arranging interviews, exchanging feedback, negotiation on salary
- Candidate after-care, chasing leads, keeping up to date with current trends within the sector
- Must be educated to A Level/BTEC Diploma and above
- Strong work ethic (recruitment can be long hours)
- Must have some sort of sales experience (cold calling, negotiating, handling objections, pitching, persuading etc.)
- Enthusiastic, confident and driven
- Organised with exceptional communication skills
- You will need to be a resilient individual with the desire to work in a telephone & field-based sales environment
- £20,000 basic salary plus commission (No threshold on the commission structure)
- 25 days holiday per annum
- 3 month training academy
- Opportunity to progress into a managerial position within 18 months
- Opportunity to work abroad
- Monthly and quarterly team lunches
- Company holiday each year (Previous destinations have been Ibiza and Dubai)
- No strict KPI's - autonomous and mature environment
If you meet with the above criteria and have a strong desire and determination to succeed in sales then please apply to be immediately considered.
Excell Jones have multiple positions (both recruitment and sales) covering a multitude of sectors across the whole of the UK. Please refer to their website to view more live vacancies.
Refer a friend, Excell Jones offer £200 for every person they successfully place into a role.
- Executive Search
- Freight Forwarding
- Long Hours
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"