Executive search researcher
Circa £28-30k package
Ever wondered what it would be like to spend your day talking to senior C-suite executives to offer them career opportunities that will propel them further forward? Working for an international executive search firm with the latest technology at their finger tips to rival more traditional search firms!
- To provide effective and efficient delivery and support to the Directors and Sales Team.
- Responsible for showcasing, pioneering and administering an executive platform and managing candidates and Clients through the process
- Building key relationships externally with clients and candidates & internally within the Global Researcher function
- Candidate resourcing, screening and interviewing
- Mapping National and International markets, producing internal and external reports on competitors and future clients for succession planning, market intelligence, competitor activity, salary information and new initiatives to attract candidates
- Chasing up of outstanding candidate references and compliance information
- Managing the correspondence with clients / candidates and managing diarie
- Providing data and reports to internal team and Clients
- Lead generation
- Moving the business forward by achieving business plan objectives and continuous process improvements
- Generating and presenting weekly/monthly client progress reports
- Attending Client meetings to understand brief requirements and presenting shortlists.
- Generating pitch and business development presentations
- Offering pre-interview advice to both clients and candidate to optimise the effectiveness of the interviewing process
- Closing the candidates on salary expectations and ensuring all aspects have been fully covered e.g. notice period, interviews, holidays etc and that the candidate fully understands the Pre-employment Screening requirements of the client
- Managing candidates right through the recruitment process from initial conversations to informing unsuccessful candidates
- Ensuring all KPI's are met e.g. candidates sourced, candidates interviewed, shortlisted, interviews and offers etc.
- Ideally you will have exposure to the recruitment industry already, perhaps dealing at a senior level
- Outstanding communication skills are of paramount importance as is the confidence to deal with senior level executives
- A strong business acumen
- Preferably of graduate level
- Committed to developing a career within the executive search market
Why would you want this role?
- An opportunity to work with and be mentored by a very experienced research manager with a flair for imparting knowledge and experience
- Work with some of the best executive search and interim recruiters in the market
- Be a part of a business that is changing the face of executive search
- Develop a long term career in executive search from ground roots up
- Executive Search