Executive Search is a highly consultative industry whereby you become an industry expert and source the best talent for your clients through extensive market-mapping, headhunting and consulting.
As well as being extremely lucrative - a Research Executive can expert to earn circa £45,000K in year one!
My client is leading executive search firm which specialises in four key sectors: Private Equity/Finance, Investment, Non-Investment and Asset Raising & Retention. They work primarily on an exclusive or retained basis with a vast number of clients.
As a company with an excellent reputation it is the perfect place to start your career as it will give you amazing industry exposure and a platform to launch your career from.
Since it’s foundation in 2010, the business has had steady growth and are seeking ambitious, intellects to join their growing team.
Why this company?
- Attractive base salary, plus quarterly bonuses.
- Expected earnings in Year 1 - £45,000K
- Expected earnings in Year 2 - £55,000K +
- Expected earnings in Year 3 - £65,000K +
- Holiday incentives
- Lunch clubs
- High performers awards
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Unrivalled industry exposure
Research Executive- The Role
- Pitching and presenting to clients for retained searches
- Identifying movers and shakers within the marketplace and mapping out firms and teams
- Extensive research in order to be able to effectively headhunt for live roles
- Board consultancy - forecasting market trends through thorough research and advising companies on strategies to ensure they are strong against fluxes within the market
To be Successful as a Research Executive you should possess most, if not all of the following:
- University educated from a Russel Group University (graduated with a 2:1 or higher)
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be liaising with C-Suite professionals
- Drive and resilience to achieve results coupled with a strong desire to be successful.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'