Executive Search - Recruitment Resourcer
Cheltenham - Central
£16,000 - £18,000 DOE + Bonus’s
My client is a globally recognised executive level recruitment company who are looking for a Research Resourcer/Analyst to join their growing team.
They are looking for a keen, well presented individual who is seeking a new experience in a dedicated and entrepreneurial environment. You must have an appetite for hard work to be able to potentially progress and grow into a consultant in the future.
- Maintain and develop new and existing relationships with candidates, primarily through telephone based communication.
- Manage own database usage and ensure that all communications are recorded and updated on a regular basis.
- Use LinkedIn and other resources to update and expand the company clientele base.
- Basic administration and co-ordination tasks
- Work with a team to deliver on key assignments
Key Skills Required
- Proven ability to communicate and persuade via written and spoken mediums. An excellent command of the English language is a must.
- Graduate, or equivalent professional qualification, would be preferable.
- Computer literate and comfortable using search engines and other resources for research
- Must have a basic working knowledge of Office Products- Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
If this sounds like the right role for you, then contact Rio at i2i for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job