This boutique Executive Search firm who are entering their most exciting phase of growth and who have already doubled in revenue and team size in the last 5 years are actively seeking to appoint an additions Principal Consultant / Head of Search to join their established Pharmaceutical Technology division.
This is a rare opportunity to come in and work closely with the CEO and essentially work towards taking over a very long and well established client portfolio.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Developing a sector marketing plan
- Development of high level contacts / relationships
- Attending or speaking at exhibitions, conferences and other networking events, as part of the Business Development.
- Attending client meetings both nationally and internationally.
- Taking global executives to market
- Developing and attending pitch meetings, writing proposals and managing assignment engagement to secure business.
- Working closely with the delivery team to project lead assignments and ensuring the delivery of the assignment within agreed times-scales.
- Providing input into the development of marketing strategy
CANDIDATE PROFILE -
This role is suited to individuals that enjoy business development and want to be the lead consultant in their space.
Individuals will be degree educated and ideally come from a retained executive search background with a strong and proven background and knowledge of the technology market. Although high billing consultants from a contingency background will be considered.
A structured, sales lead and search professional who has a systematic approach to business development and enjoys customer acquisition.
An individual who can demonstrate a strong background in new client acquisition.
Have a proven track record in account development with demonstrable networking skills
This role also offers the prospect of moving into a management position - Head of Practice, offering the opportunity to shape the business at a strategic and operational level.
Call Vicky Marshon or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
* Wisdom Recruitment acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy
As a Rec-2-Rec Wisdom Recruitment work extensively across Surrey , Sussex , Essex , Kent , Hampshire , Berkshire , Bristol/Bath and London , if this role does not suit your requirements but you are an experiencedResourcer, please feel free to forward your CV to to hear about our other vacancies or connect onLinkedIn.
Wisdom Recruitment are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment - follow us on Twitter (@wisdom_rec), like us on Facebook (@wisdomRec2Rec) or follow us onLinkedInto see all our latest vacancy updates.
Wisdom Recruitment specialise in placing people into the following positions: Graduate , Trainee Recruitment Consultant , Senior Recruitment Consultant , Branch Manager , Team Leader , Senior Manager , Managing Consultant , Principle Consultant , Associate Director , In house Recruitment Consultant , Recruitment Manager , Talent Acquisition Manager and Recruitment Training.