Job Title: Executive Search Consultant
Salary: £27,000 to £40,000 plus commission up to 50%
Expected Y1 OTE: £60,000 to £100,000
Location: City of London
A boutique executive search firm that specialises in Risk Management, Technology and Strategy & Corporate Finance. Founded 10 years ago they are currently 15 strong and are looking to double the headcount by 2020.
They are not your typical executive search firm, not full of old school recruiters with no personalities as they are sociable, mature and all get along very well. They have created a culture of ownership, with continuous development, teamwork, fun and integrity where people want to stay long term and build a career. They like to keep things sociable by frequently going out for lunches all together for each person’s birthday (or any celebration they can get away with!), having beers in the office kitchen/bar on a Friday, plus afternoons out the office doing activities such as crazy golf, darts, bowling and BBQ's when the weather is decent!
What they are looking for;
An experienced consultant to come on board and proactively own and develop a network in the specialises sectors. You will have the opportunity to both develop new territory and clients into the specialist's sectors in geographies of your choice. If you have an interest in, or affinity with the US, Middle East, Continental Europe or SE Asia then you'll likely be able to create the opportunity to spend time there doing business.
- 24+ months in recruitment (any sector)
- Proven billing and/or business development track record
- Linguists are always great but not a necessity for this position
- Average placement fees are £30,000 each
- Minimal business development required due to the volume of current accounts
- An interest/basic understanding of retained search
- Up to 50% commission (all associate/consultants are expected to 45% of their billings)
- 25 days annual leave (plus an extra day for each full year's service)
- Health cover
- iPhone for remote working
- Stakeholder pension with employer contribution
- Incentive holidays
- Win time off work
- Dress down Fridays
- Monthly/quarterly lunches (mainly in a Michelin restaurant)
- Executive Search