Executive Sales Assistant
£21-25k + commission
My client is a premier supplier of designer bathrooms and kitchens. They aim to provide a world class service when delivering to their customers. They have an opening for an Executive Sales Assistant to join their team in Leeds and guide customers through an entire process from help with the design, right through to the sale. You must have previous bathroom sales experience sales to apply for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous bathroom sales experience to work within a high quality environment and take advantage of an exceptional commission scheme.
As an Executive Sales Assistant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Welcoming customers into the showroom
- Displaying your product knowledge
- Being able to provide customers with an accurate quotation
- Being able to understand a customer’s needs
- Handling large payments from customers
- Dealing with clients over the phone
- Ensuring the full process runs smoothly from start to finish
To become an Executive Sales Assistant, you will require the following skills:
- Strong experience in bathroom sales
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Be IT literate
- Excellent customer service skills
- You must hold a full UK driving license
- You must have previous bathroom sales experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to flourish as an Executive Sales Assistant with a highly reputable and well respected company within their field.
Executive Sales Assistant - Leeds - £21-25k - Permanent - Full Time
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job