Want to join a Top 100 company? Heat Recruitment have been placed number 37 in the UK and are looking to grow.
Off the back of an exceptional year in 2018 Heat Recruitment is looking for ambitious individuals who share our values of professionalism, hard work, and fun, to join our award-winning team of specialist recruiters in the Financial Services, Insurance, Legal, IT and Engineering sectors.
As an Executive Recruitment Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work alongside Global and Leading National Organisations whilst providing a professional service to thousands of Professionals across the country.
As part of a leading Specialist Agency you will conduct sales calls to prospective and existing clients and candidates while maintaining ongoing relationships, conducting Candidate interviews and Client meetings. You will also Manage Key Accounts within the Business and assist, where required, with the development of junior team members.
You will manage the Recruitment sales process through the complete cycle from initial contact through to purchase, providing first class customer service. Provide support to the Line Manager in regards to Training, ongoing technical and sales focused mentoring to Recruitment Consultants across the office.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities (pipeline) and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity
- Target of £180,000 in New Business annually minimum
- Percentage cap; all roles worked on have to be over 15% unless volume work can be demonstrated, if not the roles will be passed to junior members of the team
- Consistently hit revenue targets and self-manage productivity levels within the business
- Ensure productivity levels are maintained to billing targets set by the business
- Plan, manage and develop existing Clients and Candidates within your personal portfolio / territory / business according to an agreed market / business development strategy
- Develop leads through ethical means with a view to contacting cold prospects who are not aware of the business brand and solutions
- Manage both Client and Candidate expectations throughout the sales cycle ensuring open communication is maintained at all times portrayed in the best interests of the business
- Maintain and develop existing and new Candidates and Clients through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction
- Utilise all available methods of promoting and exposing Candidates to Clients
- Ensure adequate coverage of vacancies on marketing mediums, such as job boards and maintain / update them as required
- Support networking and business events as they arise
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using initiative to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Attend and present at Client meetings to aid business development and strengthen the working relationship
- Where required contribute to tender processes with a view to securing new PSLs
- Cross sell additional recruitment services from other specialist divisions within the business
- You will be targeted Quarterly to bring on companies that are aligned strategically with Heat Recruitment’s goals
Behaviours and Skills:
- Self-driven, results-oriented, positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Have a well-rounded understanding of recruitment & proven track record in fee generation
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior staff members including and not limited to; Line Managers, HR Directors, CEO’s and MD’s
- Sound judgement and the ability conduct comprehensive candidate and client interviews, to identify the critical needs within the individual or business and provide suitable solutions
- First class candidate management skills, and a proven ability to manage a range of candidates through the recruitment process to a successful conclusion
- Highly organised and able to prioritise daily duties to ensure all performance measures are consistently achieved
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Well-presented and business like
- Punctual and willing to work extended hours on occasions when required
- Understand features, benefits and solutions selling
- Appreciate the need for consistency within the Company's branding and marketing mix, especially PR and the Internet / Social Media
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
- Previous experience as a Senior Recruitment Consultant with proven billing figures to demonstrate success and credibility
Some of our Benefits include:
- Competitive basic salary
- Dress down Monday - Friday
- Central Bristol office location
- Fantastic uncapped commission structure where you can earn up to 30% of your billings
- OTE £180,000
- Quarterly bonus scheme for consistent performers
- Target-related salary increases - to put you in control
- Great training and development opportunities and clearly structured progression path
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days with continued service
- Ongoing competitions (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually)
- 1 Month fully paid sabbatical after 5 years’ service
- Lunch clubs for top earners
- Summer events
- Free gym access, table tennis table and free bike storage
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
- Business Development
- Talent Acquisition
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'