Executive Finance Recruitment Consultant near Farringdon
Salary up to £45,000 p/a
Here at Permanent People we are pleased to be partnering with a boutique Finance and Accountancy consultancy who specialise in Senior Appointments and Executive Search across the UK and Europe. Our client have successfully retained their team, and now they are looking for seasoned recruitment professionals to join their evolving team...
This mature and credible business have been established for over 8 years, and they come with an excellent reputation in their specialist sector. They have developed an impressive client base by building trusted partnerships with businesses as they take a refreshingly modern approach to recruitment. This isn't a high KPI, micromanaged, boiler-room environment, instead they prefer to provide bespoke solutions and this means that each role is treated as a project which is tailored and handled with expertise. This is a people-centric business where employees and clients/candidates are at the forefront of their values.
What about the culture?
- This business treats their employees as adults, as they are supported and respected each day
- It is a mature and upbeat environment where flexibility and autonomy is granted - there's no ridiculously long-hours or burdening KPIs to hit
- The Directors are really big on corporate social responsibility and giving back, which means the team are encouraged to fund raise and they even have their own charitable foundation
- You won't need to cold-call or spam CVs, they take a methodical, innovative approach while thinking outside the box. You will provide transparent, expert, consultative advice to clients and candidates and add long-term value to businesses
- It is a boutique business with an open door policy, they are always evolving with their markets and ahead of the curve
What experience will I need?
- Our client is looking for a 360 consultant with at least 18 months experience in a relevant market, such as recruitING into: Finance, Accountancy, Exec Search, Senior Appointments, Business Transformation
- You must be strong at business development, sales, negotiation and have a network of clients/candidates and a reputation in your niche field that will add value from day 1
- You must have a stable employment history and proven billing figures - ideally at least £175k per year
- To fit into their culture, you will be a positive, proactive, mature and thorough Consultant who can source and headhunt at the most senior levels, while developing and building your own desk with minimal KPIs or supervision. You welcome autonomy and creativity in the role and are passionate about retaining clients and candidates
What benefits will I receive?
As well as working in a modern business who promote work-life balance, there are regular team events to promote well-being and inclusion. You will also have frequent meetings with Management and Directors to discuss your individualized progression path, as promotion is welcomed internally. There is an abundance of support and direction to allow you to fulfill your personal and professional ambitions, which is backed up by team holiday incentives, a leading commission structure, High Achievers' Club and more. This is a down to earth, friendly team environment with the opportunity to make a different with charity and giving back days.
To find out more, Apply Now!
- Business development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'